Skip to content
- modern and intuitive measuring software for our spike®-system
- new trigger function with the option to implement alarm signals
- new spike®_netlist, in order to view the status of the spike®s in close distance
- records wanted data (forcebased) in a measuring interval that was determined in advance (long-term diagnose)
- spike®_trigger can be easily connected to your machine via a machine connection using M-command. This enables you to monitor critical and quality-relevant processes.
- enables recording of bending moments, torsion, axial force and temperature (in tool/tool holder). In our new software with a much easier and more intuitive operation.
- visualises forces that occur in the process (bending moment and torsion) with relative reference and the status of the cutting edge with the spike®_polar
- enables activation of alarm messages
- listing of all spike®s in reach for comfortably choosing the wanted sensory tool holder + parameterisation