Single Cutting edge detector spike®
for TOOL FAILURE POINT PREDICTION
Your partner on the path to autonomous machining
With its spike® technology, pro-micron offers its customers a path towards autonomous machining.
Smart sensors with most sensitive, unique signals as well as advanced software tools which track, synchronise and
edit process and machine data, enable our customers not only to analyse and to monitor their (serial) production but also to predict quality results in real time using AI algorithms.
Strong partnerships of companies along the value chain make this possible.
PROCESS DATA TRACKING
With our "single cutting edge detector" spike®, it is possible to measure the forces directly at the point of action and visualize them live during the process per individual cutting edge.
This provides permanent feedback on the condition of the cutting tool(-wear) and thus indirectly on the quality of the workpiece achieved (surface, shape & position tolerances, dimensional accuracy, etc.).
Measuring the forces enables the visualization of details others can‘t see. Our highest sensitivity sensors are especially relevant for high-quality production.
run out / offset / wear / breakage
chatter / dimensions accuracy offset
grinding burn / tool wear
tool wear / cutting edge breakage
Your application is not included?
Start now with...
Flexible diagnosis set
- Can be used across machines
- Laboratory use
- Plug&Play < 1 minute
Retrofit series/pilot machine
- All Sensors
- Automated data recording
- Retrofittable < 2 days
- Creation of measurement series for efficient long-term diagnosis
- Detailed analysis of single measurement files incl. spike®_polar visualization
- Compare & contrast measurement series/measurement data (single, trends, "spike_polar-stacking",....)
- Automated calculation of spike®_kpis (coming soon)
- Automated creation of reports (coming soon)
- Automatic calculation of correlation coefficients between measurement & quality data (coming soon)
- Use of database properties for efficient data evaluation